Question Need help with displays saying "no signal" under certain conditions.

Jun 29, 2020
so i recently just bought a new monitor witch is a ulta wide and i have my two other monitors that are 22inchs, in total 3 monitors.

I am having a problem now that when i play and games for example call of duty my pc is fine, but if there is any sudden explosions or something that would stress the pc for example getting shot at, all my monitors go in to sleep mode then display that there is "no signal". The only way to get them to display again is if i turn my pc off then back on it is fine when i am on my desk top and in the game menus but as soon as there is any crazy activity in the game they go off again.

could this be my gpu not able to handle the monitors because i also tried to play with my other two monitors off and only have my new ultra wide on but i still get the same results. Then i tried to run a stress test to see if it would do it but everything was fine it is only when i am playing a game. Could this be my gpu going bad?

plz help. -Dane

Jun 29, 2020
so i recently just bought a new monitor witch is a ulta wide and i have my two other monitors that are 22inchs in total 3 monitors i am having a problem now that when i play and games for exaple call of duty my pc is fine but if the is any sudden explosions or sothing that would stress the pc for example getting shot at all my monitors go in to sleep mode then display that there is no signal.

The only way to get them to display again is if i turn my pc off then back on it is fine when i am on my desk top and in the game menus, but as soon as there is any crazy activity in the game they go off. Could this be my gpu not able to hadle the monitors becasue i also tryed to play with my other two monitors off and only have my new ultra wide on but i still get the same results.

Then i tried to run a stress test to see if it would do it but everything was fine it is only when i am playing a game could this be my gpu going bad? plz help. -Dane

Jun 29, 2020
Please check your Event Viewer and Filter by "Critical, Error and Warning" and check to see if the timestamps of any of these match your display going blank, if you have the same issue I do, you may find a dwm.exe crash error.