Question Need help with drivers

Jun 20, 2019
Display Driver/GPU: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter
CPU: AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.40GHz
Ram: 4GB
System type: 64bit
HDD: 400GB (around there)

Helped my friend install a fresh windows 7 on a old laptop, When i turned it on i noticed i was unable to connect to the internet. I tried plugging in a enthernet cable to download the drivers but couldn't. Where can i get wifi related drivers so i'm able to connect to wifi? f12 is also light up in orange/red and when i press it it's suppose to change to white to indicate that it is on but it just won't. Pleas help me ;(

Jun 20, 2019
And yes i did try to troubleshoot, it was able to detect that the drivers were missing but then i get a message saying Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter [Detected] :/

Other drivers not found:

SM Bus Controller
Enthernet Controller
Network Controller
PCI Device

Realtek Local Area Network (LAN) Driver

I would try that one first so you can use the ethernet port. If (big if) that works, you might get lucky and have Windows update download the proper wireless adapter driver for you.

If this doesn't work, you would be better off to reinstall Windows 8/8.1 instead so you can be able to use the laptop.

Jun 20, 2019
Realtek Local Area Network (LAN) Driver

I would try that one first so you can use the ethernet port. If (big if) that works, you might get lucky and have Windows update download the proper wireless adapter driver for you.

If this doesn't work, you would be better off to reinstall Windows 8/8.1 instead so you can be able to use the laptop.

Do i restart after installation and check if i can connect then? because nothing happened after installation