Question Need Help with Dual Monitor Gaming Mouse Containment

Hypnopaedia13

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2014
If someone can actually help me get back to how it was working days ago, I'll give them multiple Steam Keys from Humble Bundle.

Okay, so I built this Desktop about 5 years ago.

I use it primarily to game and to watch media.

My Primary (Left) Monitor is a Samsung C27F591 and my Secondary Monitor is an LG 24GM77.

My video Card is an EVGA 1070ti and I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64.

So, before 2 days ago, I was able to start any game, via Steam, Origin and other and if it was in Fullscreen OR Borderless, the mouse cursor would stay within the game.

When I downloaded and attempted to play New World Beta, this was no longer true. Now when I start up a game where the cursor was contained before, it is no longer contained.

I am well aware I can use a dual monitor utility to lock it, but it was working fine days ago without a utility.

I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling my mouse drivers and my Nvidia Drivers are up to date.

Any ideas?

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
I have not had this issue with first person shooters, but pretty much every game I play that if the "over the top" build up type games (Civ/Warhammer) I have never been able to run those with a second screen open. I didn't really realize there was a way to do otherwise.

Sep 19, 2021
For me, I would go to the settings. System, Display Then move my 2nd screen left one up top the corner of the main screen. then hit apply. This solved my issue atleast.
unknown.png