Need help with frustrating WiFi issue (dongle)

May 22, 2018
Okay, so. I’ve a video aswell that showcases the issue i’m having. My whole problem is described in the description, but i’ll paste it here, and provide the video aswell. Thank you.

I’ve literally tried everything. Changing my IP adress. Updating the dongle drivers. Reinstalled my PC. Went deep into my PC with just about everything that people have suggested on the world wide web. I don’t have access to the router, so i can’t restart it. Worked fine before, but suddenly went out Friday, around 19:22 (weird time. Danish time). I’ve (as said) tried literally anything the internet has to offer with no avail. Also tried to wait it out (obviously) since it could be some other issue.

Additional info; there’s a secured one, and an open one of the internet i use. No matter what password i write in the secure one it does the exact same as the open one,- now, i try to put a random password in some random other network,- it just returns with “Incorrect Security Code”. So it’s definitely something with the internet as a whole. Can connect fine to my iPhone (sadly not with the network, (by this i mean i can only use my phone data, when i share with my PC) but i can connect to the wifi with my phone?) so it should not be my dongle. It’s really frustrating to be honest. I’m even going as far to think someone in my complex have done some shady stuff, but i digress. I’ll take any help i can get, since i’ve been close to losing my mind. Buying a new dongle is out of the question by the way. Don’t have the budget for a new one unfortunately.

The dongle is a NETGEAR WNA3100, with the driver 2.2.0.4, and i’ve been using this internet for MONTHS without this kind of get ups.

Thank you for taking the time to read my infuriating frustrations about my pessimistic dongle. Help is especially appreciated.

Thank you!

Video; http://

(If anybody needs something like logs, i can provide them, given i get instructions to obtain them)

Also, sorry if i’m posting the wrong place/done any mistakes. This is my first time posting on the site.

Ralston18

Titan
"No access to the router" - who does have access and have you worked with that person?

Without the security information from that person you will not be granted access to that router even if you had access once before.

And Forum rules prohibit assisting with bypassing security or hacking into networks.