[SOLVED] Need help with gpu performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
it is in the same spot but i dont know much about overclocking and stuff like this and im wondering if thats a huge overclock that he did and if it will put a huge strain to my 1050ti also the control panel ^^
Yeah the video isn't about overclocking, it's about tweaking the fan curve to give a higher boost.

If you do want to overclock, you certainly can, but you may not get as much headroom since the 1050 Ti draws most of its power from the slot.

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019
Ah yes, a man of culture I see.

Best thing you can do to find out is try it. If the option is there, it will most likely be in the same spot.
Ah yes, a man of culture I see.

Best thing you can do to find out is try it. If the option is there, it will most likely be in the same spot.
it is in the same spot but i dont know much about overclocking and stuff like this and im wondering if thats a huge overclock that he did and if it will put a huge strain to my 1050ti also the control panel ^^

Yeah the video isn't about overclocking, it's about tweaking the fan curve to give a higher boost.

If you do want to overclock, you certainly can, but you may not get as much headroom since the 1050 Ti draws most of its power from the slot.

Reactions: Pomfrit
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.