Question Need help with Keyboard not working (New Build)

Jul 8, 2021
I just build my PC last night.

Specs:
MOBO: Asus Rog Strix B550 F Gaming
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x
GPU: Asus Rog Strix 3080
Ram: Corsair C18 Vengance RGB 3800 (4X8GB)
Storage: Samsung 980 PRO 2tb
PSU: Corsair 850 RMX 80 Gold
CPU Cooler: Corsair H150I 3 fan
Case: Corsair 5000X

I got it to boot... It will get stuck at the American Megatrends screen. At first it was saying CPU_FAN Error. I then moved the AIO pump to CPU fan just to get rid of that error thinking it would fix that. Error went away, but I'm still unable to push F1 and to go through set up. I did a little research and seen it was ok to put The pump on the CPU Header as long as I max the speed in BIOS. When the pc boots the boot screen I can use F2/Del to enter bios. That does not work either. I tried to reset the CMOS by taking the batter out with power cable unplugged and the PSU on off. Waited 5-10 minutes. Still had no luck with the Keyboard not working. I flashed my BIOS to the latest version on ASUS website, still having no luck with the keyboard. The keyboard is from a HP All in One computer so the F1-F2 is also Volume up / Volume Down. Could the be the issue with the keys being bind to a command? I also have my Corsair K57 Keyboard coming in and there are no key binds to the F1-F12 keys. The motherboard is only giving a Boot Error (Green Light) nothing else has an error. Everything is also lit up and spinning as it should. Any Ideas?

Jul 8, 2021
any keyboard num lock , cap light turn on? test with another keyboard?

try updating the bios? with the BIOS FlashBack™ button
My Corsair K57 comes in the mail today. I was using a HP Keyboard off a HP All in on pc. I did di BIOS Flashback to the most current Bios firmware. 2404. I am also going to borrow a generic keyboard from work too, both the work keyboard and the one I have don't have volume control or any other keybinds on the F keys.