Question Need help with Lenovo Y5070 NVIDIA GPU problem

Apr 27, 2019
Guys I need help.. I'll try to be specific as I can.
I have Lenovo Y50-70 (NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960M 4GB / Core i7 4720HQ / 16 GB RAM).

Few days ago when I launched a game on my Windows 10 Pro, my PC froze and I had to hold the power button to restart it. After restarting, few seconds into the desktop and I always get the blue screen of death with an error "DPC Watchdog Violation". I had the latest driver update, so I tried reinstalling the driver version that came with the laptop in safe mode. I didn't get blue screen of death anymore, but when I opened Device Manager, I've seen the NVIDIA has a yellow triangle with "error 43".
I've tried reinstalling the driver version that came with the laptop and the newest one many times, in and out of safe mode, with and without clean install, even with disabling driver signature enforcement, but same issue remains.
I tried restoring the windows with the latest restore point I had, same issue.
Then I did a factory reset using Lenovo OneKey Recovery to Windows 8.1, I didn't see any issues in the Device Manager, but when I opened NVIDIA Experience or launched a game, I get "Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version <> stopped responding and has successfully recovered" and few seconds later my screen freezes. When I open NVIDIA Control Panel, it freezes and stops responding and then responds after sometime, and when I change a setting it stops responding again and then responds.
I have also tried installing the latest NVIDIA driver version for Windows 8.1.
I've tried many things beside reinstalling drivers (clean install even with DDU), like TdrDelay, changing 3D settings, performing disk check, etc...
I tried reinstalling Windows 10 again, the media creation tool detected problems in NVIDIA GTX 960M, but I proceeded to install it and then I have let Windows 10 update the NVIDIA driver through its Windows updates but while installing it, my screen froze for too long and I had to restart it, but it never went through desktop again. When I boot up, I always get a black screen with loading cursor and it goes forever.. So I did a factory reset to Windows 8.1 again.

Is it a software/windows issue or the physical GPU is no longer working and nothing I could do?
If I can, please help me.

Apr 27, 2019
Are you on the latest BIOS update for your laptop/motherboard? Did you recreate your bootable installer for Windows 8.1 using Windows Media Creation Tools? If everything fails, we can look at the GPU being the culprit.
Yes, I have the latest BIOS update. And no, I did a factory reset using Lenovo OneKey Recovery which brought me to the OEM Windows 8.1