- Its a G700 Mouse and it started to double click.. I was frusterated (did not know it was a known manufacturing issue)
- I decided to open it up to clean, then I sparayed some cheap cleaning agent made for electronics, It said " Evaporates quickly, Leaves no residue".. I Left it for an hour.
- Put it together, then plugged it in, It was blinking red instead of a steady green light and the curser does not move at all.
- I discoverd that actually all the buttons worked except for this issue..
- Opened it up again and upon closer inspection, I discovered WATER RESIDUE
- Kept blowing it with the hair dryer and put it in rice for 2 days..
- Then I put it together and plugged it in.. still same symptoms
If so, Is there any way I can repair it cheaply instead of buying a new mouse?