Question Need help with memory

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BurritoBroski

Reputable
Jun 16, 2019
I've been looking at various threads across the internet and videos but it can not seem to solve my problem. I installed two new ram sticks 2 x 8gb corsair vengeance ddr4 cl15 3000mhz into my a320m pro-vh plus motherboard and it is saying that 8 gigs are hardware reserved. It has also not updated the speed of the ram as it is still only at 2133mhz. I have unchecked the maximum memory in system config and tried rebooting my system. I am fairly new to computers as well as only gotten this around a month ago. On windows 10 as well. Memory Memory

BurritoBroski

Reputable
Jun 16, 2019
When you are ready to do so check back with me. I'll be glad to help you get the best you can for the budget you have when the time comes. I would not give up on trying to get them working though in the meantime. Sometimes it just takes a good amount of fiddling around for a while to figure it all out and learn some important step you might have missed the first few times.

Reactions: DMAN999

BurritoBroski

Reputable
Jun 16, 2019

BurritoBroski

Reputable
Jun 16, 2019

TRENDING THREADS