Question Need Help with Micro Stutters on High-End PC (RTX 4090, R9 7950X3D, 32GB RAM 6000MHz)

Aug 31, 2024
Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing micro stutters on my high-end PC, and it's really frustrating. My specs are as follows:

• GPU: RTX 4090
  • CPU: Ryzen 9 7950X3D
  • RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000MHz
  • Storage: 2x NVMe SSDs
  • PSU: 1300W
  • Motherboard: Aorus X670E
Despite having such powerful hardware, I notice occasional micro stutters in various games and applications, especially when gaming. I've tried multiple drivers, tweaking in-game settings, and even adjusting power settings, but the problem persists. My system temperatures are fine, and my CPU and GPU usage don't seem to max out when the stutters happen.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with similar hardware? Could it be a software conflict, or am I possibly overlooking something in my configuration? Any advice or troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated!

ReeDoK

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2017
Hello! I'm no expert, but I'll try to help you. At first glance, it looks like a software conflict. In what games and applications do you encounter these micro-stutters? Is there anything specific? Perhaps when a game is trying load assets? Or an application trying to access files? Did you try to lower graphical settings to see if the usage matters? Your PC is obviously capable of anything, but just in case to check different settings.

Reactions: TeamRed2024
Aug 31, 2024
Hello! I'm no expert, but I'll try to help you. At first glance, it looks like a software conflict. In what games and applications do you encounter these micro-stutters? Is there anything specific? Perhaps when a game is trying load assets? Or an application trying to access files? Did you try to lower graphical settings to see if the usage matters? Your PC is obviously capable of anything, but just in case to check different settings.
Hello, i ve already reset my pc 3 times and nothing changed... i get micro stutters even on windows sometimes...