Question need help with microphone issue

Jun 16, 2019
So last week i got the razer kraken te and everything was fine mic worked great tested on discord, then i had to download a windows update assistant to download xbox game pass for some reason, so i did that i had to download a new windows update so i restarted the pc waited for the download and once it was finished went back on discord and the mic quality was trash, it was barely picking up anything and when i tested it on discord and was quiet it even said i no input is being picked up, so i returned the headset thinking there was a hardware fault got a new one and still the same problem... anyone know what i need to do?

Hello

Can you please check if the audio and video drivers are updated? If not, updating them might help.

If the drivers got updated with the Windows Update, please try rolling them back to the previous built and see if that does the trick.

Feel free to report back if none of the above solutions works, and you need further assistance in this.

Cheers!!

Jun 16, 2019
Hello

Can you please check if the audio and video drivers are updated? If not, updating them might help.

If the drivers got updated with the Windows Update, please try rolling them back to the previous built and see if that does the trick.

Feel free to report back if none of the above solutions works, and you need further assistance in this.

Cheers!!
the drivers are up to date, how do you roll back an update?

TRENDING THREADS