Question Need help with multiple pc errors

Aug 5, 2019
Hello, I've recently started getting random blue screens or crashes with multiple errors like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with another code that says USBXHCI.sys,

or something like PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: win32kfull.sys,

DRIVER_ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed: nvlddmkm.sys.

There were other errors I got too but I can't remember the names of them all. I built my computer around a few months ago and had problems with crashes until I bought a new fan and that mostly stopped it but now I'm guessing it's something wrong with my drivers? I'm not sure to be honest I'm not too knowledgeable with this stuff. I tried looking at others' posts about a similar error but couldn't find anything to help. It only crashes while I'm playing games, sometimes the game will crash (bug splat), sometimes my computer will just freeze without any error codes and make a nasty sound that won't go away until i shut it off and distorts the colors on my screen, and sometimes it blue screens and I get an error so I'm not sure if it's all related to the same thing.

dmp file if needed: https://mega.nz/#!wGwGRYwC!xxaZuINnumLTWQ_Haw74NEyq2U4XsRmL9KkhazMkNLY
my setup:

motherboard: asus prime z390p

cpu: intel core i5 8400 coffee lake

ssd: wd blue 3d nand 250 GB

ram: 2x8gb g skill ripjaw v series

sys: windows 10

i also use a blue snowball ice microphone and ive heard things about that being a cause but I'm not sure.
I can provide any more information if needed, thank you.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Welcome to the forums my friend!
What PSU make and model do you have?

I have debugged the dump file you have attached and you can find the full report here: https://pste.eu/p/pFqK.html

Summary of findings:
BugCheck D1, {ffffe265e72f30ac, 2, 0, fffff8024b81b222}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : USBXHCI.SYS ( USBXHCI!Interrupter_DeferredWorkProcessor+172

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses. If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.

Arguments:
Arg1: ffffe265e72f30ac, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff8024b81b222, address which referenced memory

PROCESS_NAME: System
MODULE_NAME: USBXHCI
IMAGE_NAME: USBXHCI.SYS
As always, any debugger will often point to the wrong driver.

I could not deduce system information:
  • What PSU make and model are you running?
  • Have you installed the latest BIOS?
  • Are you running any overclock at all?
Some things to consider:
  • Your NVIDIA Graphics drivers appear to be out of date, update these. (That is nvlddmkm.sys)
  • The Scarlet Crush Dual Shock Driver (ScpVBus.sys) is renowned for causing various issues in W10. You may want to disable this using autoruns.
  • I saw Intel XTU running, are you running overclock? If so, remove it.
  • I noticed another unknown gamepad driver (ViGEmBus.sys) - you may want to look at this in autoruns also.
  • I have never personally come across: CY3014 Broadcast Driver Architecture & AVStreamMinidriver, what do you use this for?

Aug 5, 2019
Welcome to the forums my friend!
What PSU make and model do you have?

I have debugged the dump file you have attached and you can find the full report here: https://pste.eu/p/pFqK.html

Summary of findings:

As always, any debugger will often point to the wrong driver.

I could not deduce system information:
  • What PSU make and model are you running?
  • Have you installed the latest BIOS?
  • Are you running any overclock at all?
Some things to consider:
  • Your NVIDIA Graphics drivers appear to be out of date, update these. (That is nvlddmkm.sys)
  • The Scarlet Crush Dual Shock Driver (ScpVBus.sys) is renowned for causing various issues in W10. You may want to disable this using autoruns.
  • I saw Intel XTU running, are you running overclock? If so, remove it.
  • I noticed another unknown gamepad driver (ViGEmBus.sys) - you may want to look at this in autoruns also.
  • I have never personally come across: CY3014 Broadcast Driver Architecture & AVStreamMinidriver, what do you use this for?
  • Hello, thank you for the reply, this is what my PSU is: EVGA 750 GQ 210-GQ-0750-V1 80+ GOLD 750W Semi Modular EVGA ECO Mode Power Supply
  • I'm not sure if I've installed the latest bios, could you provide me the information to where I can do that?
  • I'm not overclocking at all.
  • I actually don't know what CY3014 Broadcast Driver Architecture & AVStreamMinidriver is so I guess I can remove that too. Just checked, I hovered over this and it has something to do with my Elgato HD60.
I will go and do all the above these that you provided for now though, thank you.

Last edited:

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
  • Hello, thank you for the reply, this is what my PSU is: EVGA 750 GQ 210-GQ-0750-V1 80+ GOLD 750W Semi Modular EVGA ECO Mode Power Supply
  • I'm not sure if I've installed the latest bios, could you provide me the information to where I can do that?
  • I'm not overclocking at all.
  • I actually don't know what CY3014 Broadcast Driver Architecture & AVStreamMinidriver is so I guess I can remove that too. Just checked, I hovered over this and it has something to do with my Elgato HD60.
I will go and do all the above these that you provided for now though, thank you.
Leave BIOS update until last. It's not generally recommended unless required. So cover initial options first.
If we do get to that, you can find this on your motherboard manufacturer's website or in your motherboard manual.

Aug 5, 2019
Leave BIOS update until last. It's not generally recommended unless required. So cover initial options first.
If we do get to that, you can find this on your motherboard manufacturer's website or in your motherboard manual.
Alright thanks, I've pretty much done everything. If it crashes again then I'll go for the BIOS update.