Question Need help with multiple ryzen 5 2400g builds!

Sipan9000

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2015
Ive built about 13 computers all with:
-Ryzen 5 2400g
-Asrock b450 pro4 micro atx
-GSkill 16gb ddr4 2400
-They have either Sandisk or samsung 860 evo 500gb ssd's
- either evga 750 n1 or 500 br psu
Everything running stock.

I downloaded windows 10 on all have not purchased licenses yet, updated drivers to adrenaline 19.7.1.

They were being gamed on for about a week without issues then one of them started getting BSOD with memory management stop code, i went through all the basic possible fixes for that error but it persisted so i thought i would reinstall windows later. But before i got to that the rest of the computers started getting all the BSOD with stop codes for memory management, page fault in non page area & one other that i forgot.

Some computers do have slightly different gskill ram and they are all compatible with amd.
A lot of money has been spent on these computers and i need to get them fixed asap please help me.

usual steps are:
  • reading dump for any indication of a faulting module
  • chkdsk /f /r
  • sfc /scannow
  • disable all autorun items and disable all non-microsoft services
  • setting page file to a custom size (not auto define by Windows)
  • updating drivers
  • updating Windows
  • installing Windows and leaving all drivers as is, or using windows update to update/install drivers; install manually only drives not provided by operating system

Sipan9000

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2015
I have tried almost all of those fixes but at this point the computers are giving 0x0000000142 stop codes and wont boot up to windows anymore, im pretty sure its an issue with the ryzen 5 2400g's but not sure what to do

TRENDING THREADS