Need help with my current Rig

Oct 5, 2018
To start off, I have lurked Tom's Hardware for a decent amount of time, I have been coming into this site on and off throughout my computer building journey to ensure I am doing everything right, that being said I figure it is time to get out of the lurking grounds and ask you all for help.

(This is going to be long)
So, I am having an issue with my computer, It all started as an HP Envy desktop computer (I don't remember the model number, 606 something) I ended up jamming a Nvida Geforce GT 640 into that and after awhile I realized it wasn't enough for me, I ended up buying a new tower, motherboard and power supply, However after awhile that started to get annoying as when I left my computer to idle steam cards at night, it would shine blue lighting in my face.

After getting my hands on GTA I found myself buying another graphics card to top the 640 because there was no way it could run GTA and make it as pretty as I wanted it to be.

The first day was great, everything was running 60 frame and I had no issues keeping the system stable... or so I thought

It's been a year since that upgrade, since then I have moved the whole system into a bigger tower, upgraded to a 75hz 1ms gaming monitor and as of recent I just cleaned the whole computer out and applied thermal paste to both the CPU and GPU, I have 60+ frames on game's like overwatch, Skyrim SE (Unless in Riften), GTA however runs 45-60 and has massive stuttering when driving, Fallout 4 has some massive stuttering and is unplayable even with mods to lower the textures. What really takes the cake though is games like Garry's mod and Team fortress two dip from 150 to 30 frames in intensive situations, I have done as much research as I can but can't figure out what the problem is, Every time I fresh install windows it seems like I go back up 20 frames in the source engine games but there is no improvement to GTA, I own a vast library of games so testing is no problem for me, I can provide more information if needed! Please, help me and ahead of time, thank you!

These are my specs, I will include my external hardware as a bonus
CPU: 2QX8543 - Intel Core i5 i5-4570 3.20 GHz Processor - Socket H3 LGA-1150

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SC Gaming, 4GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card 04G-P4-6253-KR

Motherboard: Gigabyte LGA 1150 B85 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 DDR3 Motherboards (GA-B85M-DS3H-A)

Ram: One samsung 8GB Rank dual stick and one Samsung 4GB Single Rank Stick
Ram Amount: 12GB

Power Supply Unit: EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-W1-0500-KR, Black

Storage: Windows is on a 51GB SSD, Everything else is on a 2TB HDD, Projects are stored on a 4TB HDD and There are two 500GB HDD's used one for gaming and one for recording. All are currently plugged into the system

Keyboard: Razer Black widow 2017 + Razer Deathadder & Goliath Mousepad

Monitor: ASUS 24-inch Full HD FreeSync Gaming Monitor [VG245H] 1080p, 1ms Rapid Response Time, 75Hz, Dual HDMI, Low Blue Light, Flicker Free Display with Pivot, Tilt and Swivel, ASUS EyeCare

I've had these problems before I got the monitor and new tower, I am dying to know what I did wrong building this, My only guess is that my ram might be an issue as it came from a factory computer as did the processor too. Thank you kindly for reading and I appreciate any help I can get!

Oct 5, 2018

I have all the latest drivers, The SSD has 28.7 gbs out of 54.5 remaining The page file is on the SSD