Need help with my laptop operating system

Apr 24, 2018
I dropped my new laptop and my LTD lights where damaged nd I repaired it and and ryt now,my laptop cannot pen its says no reboot able device but sometimes but its open my files but its says Windows defect hard dicks problem nd its very slow

Solution
First download any SMART information detection tool like crystal disc info. Install it and run. If it is showing any critical error then your hdd is gone and you need to buy a new one. However keep a backup of all of your files. There is a high chance that the HDD may get damaged due to drop.
If there is no problem shown then you have to remove the back cover and inspect if the hdd is properly connected or not.

AniChatt

Distinguished
First download any SMART information detection tool like crystal disc info. Install it and run. If it is showing any critical error then your hdd is gone and you need to buy a new one. However keep a backup of all of your files. There is a high chance that the HDD may get damaged due to drop.
If there is no problem shown then you have to remove the back cover and inspect if the hdd is properly connected or not.

Solution