Need help with my mouse (fixed?)

splatdeathbanana

Commendable
Feb 5, 2017
so my mouse suddenly turned off and now it doesn't turn back on. it doesnt show up in the device manager on ANY of the PCs i plug it into and it doesnt "fully: lit up when i plug it into a PC (a dim light does turn on at the back of the mouse) the mouse is a "Bloody V8" gaming mouse. is there any way of fixing this or is the mouse just dead?

EDIT:sooooo....i dropped my mouse and it works fine now....

Solution
Dropping your mouse onto any surface shouldn't be a practical(or logical) solution to a device that looks like it's come bad from the factory(if it was that way out of the box). If you're under warranty or if it's newly purchased, you should contact your seller and inform them of the issue. All of this presuming you've downloaded and installed the latest Bloody software suite for the mouse...

Speaking of software, mind sharing your full system's specs inclusive of your OS?

Lutfij

Titan
Dropping your mouse onto any surface shouldn't be a practical(or logical) solution to a device that looks like it's come bad from the factory(if it was that way out of the box). If you're under warranty or if it's newly purchased, you should contact your seller and inform them of the issue. All of this presuming you've downloaded and installed the latest Bloody software suite for the mouse...

Speaking of software, mind sharing your full system's specs inclusive of your OS?

Solution