Need help with my PC

Sep 24, 2018
Hello everyone!

I have a problem with my pc which I can't solve and it's really getting on my nerves so I hope you can help me with this.

So less than a month I heard weird noise coming from the front of my pc followed by system freeze and I couldn't even turn it off so I just pulled out the cables from the outlet. Five minutes later, I turn it on again, everything seemed to be alright, I went on the Internet and then the noise and freezing started again only this time I could shut down the computer properly.
We took the computer to the computer technician, it was there like three days, and they said the pc worked perfectly fine. Surprisingly, pc worked fine for two days at my house too, then again the same problem. We took it again to the technician, again pc was three days at the service and they said it worked perfectly fine and they couldn't identify the problem. We decided to take the computer immediately to the other technician because I knew that the problem would still persist. Day after, he called and said that whoever built the pc didn't place the cables on the motherboard correctly and it could've fryed all the components. Well, turns out motherboard and psu were purchased and built in at the same shop where we took the pc for repair in the first place. So I was happy because I thought the problem was finally fixed and two days later, the issue came back. I really don't know what to do, technicians can't fix my pc so maybe you guys can give me your thoughts on this. I recorded a video so you can hear the noise around 1:55, you will hear it three times and it's the same noise that I hear before the system freezes. I couldn't record more because I had to shut down the computer: http://

In case you need to know these are my specs:

Motherboard: Asus A88XM-A
GPU: Geforce GTX 1050
CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860k
RAM: 8GB
PSU: Corsair CX550

Do you think the problem could be the cable from my psu even though it's new? Because I don't understand how it worked perfectly fine three days and three nights at the sevice and
after two days at my house it doesn't? Or one of my components is dying because that guy messed up my pc when he was building it?

Thanks in advance.

Solution
I'm in a loud environment and cant hear the noise very well. But first thing I would expect it to be is your hard drive. If you have some lag in your wires you may want to try an pull it out so you can listen for it. Unless someone has a better idea.

tejayd

Prominent
Mar 11, 2018
I'm in a loud environment and cant hear the noise very well. But first thing I would expect it to be is your hard drive. If you have some lag in your wires you may want to try an pull it out so you can listen for it. Unless someone has a better idea.

Solution
Sep 24, 2018
My memory is AMD Radeon Entertainment Series 8GB DDR3-1600MHz. I purchased prebuilt PC 3 years ago and last year my gpu and motherboard were failing so I replaced them along with cpu and psu but I didn't replace the memory.

Sep 24, 2018

I'll do that, thanks for your answer.

start with the mb check the cpu guild make sure the mb supports the new cpu. if it does make sure the mb bios is updated. on hard drive make sure you use hdtune check the drive health warnings. also run vendor test tools. use hardware info check your temps and voltages. one thing also to check is make sure power and sound cables are not getting sucked into cpu/gpu/power supply fans. make sure the builder used some tye wraps to keep wires from falling into the fans. also make sure the front audio case cable not near any power supply cables and causing cross talk. with noise issues. start with unplugging case fans one at a time then the hard drive as posted before. one thing also with case fans make sure the fan bering not failing so that the fan is scrapping the fan case when warm.