[SOLVED] Need help with new build and PSU

elkido122

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2014
Hello i am currently in the middle or putting a pc parts list together for a build i want to do. i need a good Psu for it and cant seem to find anything that looks good in stock besides a rm750x corsair. can anyone help and let me know if that unit is good enough for the parts listed below or if they find another one in stock. thanks

ryzen 9 3900x
asus x570f
msi rtx2080 gaming x trio
cooled with kraken x63

Solution
Hello i am currently in the middle or putting a pc parts list together for a build i want to do. i need a good Psu for it and cant seem to find anything that looks good in stock besides a rm750x corsair. can anyone help and let me know if that unit is good enough for the parts listed below or if they find another one in stock. thanks

ryzen 9 3900x
asus x570f
cooled with kraken x63
The RM750x is a great power supply and would be perfect for your system. While a 650 watt model could do the job the 750 will give you headroom for additions and overclocking if you want and still have some reserve.

ryzen 9 3900x
asus x570f
cooled with kraken x63
The RM750x is a great power supply and would be perfect for your system. While a 650 watt model could do the job the 750 will give you headroom for additions and overclocking if you want and still have some reserve.

Reactions: jonnyguru
Solution

Latest posts