Question Need help with new build

May 9, 2022
Ok i have a b450m pro-m2 max with 2700x ryzen i have g skill 16 gb 2666 it was posting installed windows but the cpu was having problems with just running at 3.0 even on peak stuff so I updated the bios in hoping to fix it with latest went good all the way until it got done then it restarted now it won't post at all no usb power on keyboard or mouse no video on card which was 1060 gtx thought I bricked it so I rma the board just got it back samething is happening the led debug just when it turns on cpu light flashes once then off and nothing on rest lights fans do run any help would be appreciated thank you in advance

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

As for your OS, after stating what you're working with, can you please state where you sourced the installer for your OS? Please include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. As for your motherboard, please state the BIOS version as well.

May 9, 2022
CPU: 2700x
Motherboard: b450m pro m2 max bios i don't know i rma it
Ram:F4-2666C19D-32GIS g skill
SSD/HDD: 1 generic machincal PNY - 120GB Internal SATA Solid State Drive Kingston a400 240
GPU: 1060 gtx dell 6 gb
PSU:EVGA - W1 Series 600W ATX 12V/EPS 12V 80 Plus Power Supply september 21 2022
Chassis:DIYPC DIY-F2-O Black/Orange
Monitor: generic hp dvi

May 9, 2022
Bios i don't. Know as I thought I bricked it because after I updated it to 7B84vAE it went through it right no errors then restarted then it would not post so I rma it for bios chip and now its back so I don't know what bios it has as far as now because it won't post