Question Need help with nzxt h510 elite case and x470 gigabyte gaming wifi 7 mb

Jan 29, 2021
So my issue is the nzxt h510 elite has a cable that is 4 pins that would go to mother board but the gigabyte gaming wifi 7 x470 doesn't have anywhere for it. I'm pretty sure this is the led cable for the light strip in case. What.kind of adaptor would I need and where would this plug.

So my issue is the nzxt h510 elite has a cable that is 4 pins that would go to mother board but the gigabyte gaming wifi 7 x470 doesn't have anywhere for it. I'm pretty sure this is the led cable for the light strip in case. What.kind of adaptor would I need and where would this plug.
From case description:
2x RGB LED channels, each support up to 4x HUE 2 addressable LED strips or 5x Aer RGB 2 fans
*Note : If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port . Do not use low-noise adapters.
RGB LED Lighting2x Integrated Aer RGB 2 140mm Fans
1x Integrated addressable LED Strip
From MB specs:
  • 2 x digital LED strip headers
  • 2 x digital LED strip power select jumpers
  • 2 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip headers
Sooo, that plug should go one of connectors from first line.

Jan 29, 2021
From case description:
2x RGB LED channels, each support up to 4x HUE 2 addressable LED strips or 5x Aer RGB 2 fans
*Note : If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port . Do not use low-noise adapters.
RGB LED Lighting2x Integrated Aer RGB 2 140mm Fans
1x Integrated addressable LED Strip
From MB specs:
  • 2 x digital LED strip headers
  • 2 x digital LED strip power select jumpers
  • 2 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip headers
Sooo, that plug should go one of connectors from first line.
There are led connectors problem is the one coming from case has pins and not one for pins to plug into