Need help with pc build

JiggaJuicy

Reputable
Feb 27, 2017
I recently saved up enough money to finally build a new pc. I had a friend a create a list for me and I was wondering if any of you would update or say opinions on what I should go with instead. The list was made a couple of months ago and I was just wondering what changes you guys would make. Try and keep the price around 2,500. Thank you!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/yNnGRG

VoDkA29

Prominent
May 10, 2017
I recommend not water cooling, but thats all you. But, god damn! I wish I had the money for a build like this. But holy shit, that is gonna take a long ass time to put together. gl

adiec

Honorable

to be honest you'd have to be looking to change the motherboard cpu cooler gpu adding a monitor to be getting the best price/performance. if the OP is gaming and streaming then it may be better o select a ryzen based system , the psu is also overkill so money could be saved . it's all dependent upon system use though.

JiggaJuicy

Reputable
Feb 27, 2017

It is going to be mainly for gaming and to last a while before it needs upgrades. Also would you have anything in mind.

Banana-Man

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016

i'm not sure what your referring to there, it looks like a pretty standard build to me...