Question Need help with pc post

Nov 28, 2021
Hello I've got and old system with an
I7 3770
Asus p8z77-v pro
8gb ram 1600Mhz(2 modules )
Asus 1060 Rog strix
PSU Corsair rm1000x
So when I open my pc I get CPU and ram led flashing non stop and it will not post. After trying updating bios and taking out CMOS battery I tried to boot without the ram modules, then I would only get a permanent ram led on. I figured modules may be bad cause CPU led wasn't on when I booted without the rams. I used different rams and sometimes it would boot and sometimes it wouldn't. Also it worked if only I had one module at slot A2 and if i added another one or moved the first one to the other slots it wouldn't post. Funny part is that if I close the PSU power and a monitor is connected to the Gpu CPU led turns red.
Hint: PSU is working fine and the motherboard is refurbished.
Any ideas what I could do next( instead of buying a ryzen 5 5600x ).

Ralston18

Titan
This motherboard?

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1155/P8Z77-V_PRO/E7198_P8Z77-V_PRO.pdf

Verify that that I found the applicable User Manual.

First, confirm that all installed components are supported by the motherboard.

Second, review the entire User Manual to ensure that all connections and configurations are correct with respect to the installed components. Pay attention to the fine print and all caveats therein.

For example: Memory. Section 2.2.3 beginning on physically numbered Page 2-5.

Third: also visit the Asus website for more up-to-date information regarding the motherboard.

Hopefully something is just not correctly installed or configured.

Nov 28, 2021
Yeap I confirm that this is the motherboard manual, I've already read everything and hardware connections seems to be fine as well as all components being supported by the mobo. It's an 1155 socket with an i7 3770 and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9. Also i found a similar thread and a guy suggested that disconnecting power reset pin from cabinet connector fixed his problem( will try that as well ). It seems to me that is something with the rams because only when they are connected CPU led blinks.