Jul 27, 2014
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Motherboard: ASRock H61M HVS
RAM: 8 gb
GPU: GeForce GTX 750
Power supply: Thermaltake TR2 600w
Storage: 500 gb
Windows 8.1 pro

Looking to be able to stream, record, and make videos with a $500 budget any suggestions or help would be nice please and thank you :)

Solution
I would recommend the GPU right now and you have made a wise decision to buy the 1070. Don't buy a CPU right now. Yours is good. It's really good right now. Keep it for several months more, until either Zen or Kabylake comes out, no point in wasting money.
Your CPU is good enough, it's not the best but you don't have money for a CPU upgrade and a GPU upgrade. First upgrade should be the GPU, assuming you want to stream AAA titles, you will need to upgrade to at least a GTX 1070/Rx 480. As far as streaming CPU goes, you will need an i7 along with a new motherboard but that alone would cost around $500 so I would first go for the GPU.

SaekoSensei

Reputable
Jul 27, 2014

What kind of motherboard would you recommend? I would assume that the processor would be a i7-6700 and 16 gb of ram

I posted basically the same post and I was told that a power supply upgrade would be greatly needed any suggestions or opinions ?

I just ordered the GTX 1070 and would get enough money for the motherboard and processor in about 2 months or so

Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time and reading my post I really appreciate it

I would recommend the GPU right now and you have made a wise decision to buy the 1070. Don't buy a CPU right now. Yours is good. It's really good right now. Keep it for several months more, until either Zen or Kabylake comes out, no point in wasting money.

Solution