[SOLVED] Need help with PC

Aug 23, 2019
Having problems with my PC lately and was wondering if anyone would take the time out of their day and help me. Now my system is gtx 1080, i7 6700k, 16gb of ram, and 1tb harddrive. I was in a call with a guy for a while and we were looking at everything we could. He said my temps looked fine (Which I agree), we went into game and checked the usage for everything and it's all good. I don't have a virus, and on task manager nothing is taking up any high percentage of my components. I know me getting 1tb SSD would help. But I wouldn't think it would help a ton. I just need to know what's going on with my pc and how it can perform to it's full potential. I'm not the best with the technical stuff with PC's so sorry in advance if I don't get what's going on in your answers. IF anyone could really help on discord that'll be great. Let me know! Appreciate your time and effort reading this!

Solution
Aug 23, 2019
Could you be more specific as to what your problem actually is?
My frames are terrible in games that are intense. They go all over the place. I am playing remnant from the ashes lately and I have to set everything on low and sometimes get over 144 and sometimes reach down to 90. I should be getting over 144 consistent with higher grahpics then that. DOn't know what to do at this point! I went into cs today and only got 100ish frames. Which I def should not be getting

My frames are terrible in games that are intense. They go all over the place. I am playing remnant from the ashes lately and I have to set everything on low and sometimes get over 144 and sometimes reach down to 90. I should be getting over 144 consistent with higher grahpics then that. DOn't know what to do at this point! I went into cs today and only got 100ish frames. Which I def should not be getting
Have you ran any benchmarks to see how your PC is performing?

Aug 23, 2019
Solution