Need help with Performance

DarkEetrius

Commendable
Jan 5, 2017
Specs:
Amd Fx 6300(4.0ghz)
MSI 970A-G43 (older one so its built better i have Heatsinks on my Nbridge) Newer ones dont.
2x 4gb G.skill Sniper 1600mhz
EVGA Supernova 550w Fully Modular 80+ Gold
Corsair H60 AIO
MSI Gtx 1050 Gaming X 2GB
1tb Barracuda 7200RPM
NZXT Tempest 410 Elite Mid size tower
Windows 7 Home Premium

So about 7 months ago i was playing Black Desert and my Old Alpha 500w PSU decided to fry while i was in game. Whole system shut down, so i went down to bestbuy and got a "temporary" replacement. Came home installed a trashy 400w Thermaltake with no rating on it. Ordered one from newegg it came. Took trashy one back end of that.

4 Weeks into the future.
The Vram on my PowerColor R9 270 blows out and turns my screen green. Buy a new graphics card Msi GTX 1050 Gaming X Twin Frozor IV. System is back up and running like a champion nothing is wrong. 3 weeks later my system starts acting funny. I get random Slow downs when opening anything, browser (biggest one) trying to install a game from steam, when it has to "Allocate disk space" takes wayyyyyy longer then it use to.. But yet i Run FFXIV at Max setting 45-60fps, i can play Black desert on Medium settings at 40-60fps. But then flip the table and when i play something like Paragon it seems like i get extreme performance dips at random times, but ive noticed its when i look at something with a bright visual effect. I think in paragon i max out my GPU's Vram and sometimes paragon crashes.

Ive done every test you can imagine to stress this system and find what my problem is.
Prime95 (CPU), DiskCheck from my Windows 7 (HDD), Kombustor(GPU), Unigine Haeven/Valley *I even installed a fresh copy of windows 7 problem is still here* 3dMark Firestrike Extreme (just to see if i could crash my system)

My overclock is stable i can run Prime95 for 6+ Hours with no temp issues/BSOD (which is something ive only had 1 time on this pc in the last 5 years) my NB and CPU stay around and go to about 56c under full load. Graphics card never goes past 54c. Ive run Tests to check the health of my HDD, ive stress tested my ram. All readings from every test ive performed have come back clean, and i cant crash my system by running stuff. It just literally feels like my OS has slowed down.

I feel at this point it may be an issue with my motherboard? Im running out of ideas lol
also i cant overclock my GPU, ive tried using MSI afterburner what ive always used, but no matter the settings my graphics card just boost clocks to its own settings.