Sinxph

Reputable
Jan 16, 2017
I'm a sucker for aesthetics. I love making everything look good but I also want good performance/temps.

The case I plan on building in is the Cooler Master SL600M - Sleek and not so flashy. https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-MasterCase-Reduction-Technology/dp/B07JQJBV33
For the ram I browsed countless ram brands and the one that I found looks the best and has good performance. It's the Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb kit.

I'm trying to stay with a gray build, something sleek but pops out a little. I need help with choosing a motherboard and 360mm radiator with a couple of fans that isn't too pricy (under 190) that fit in the case. I'm a complete noob when it comes to radiators/aio cpu coolers like the Corsair Hydro H150i Pro.
I've been looking at the Corsair Hydro H150i Pro but I don't know what would fit the new ryzen cpu's!I'm most likely going to buy the Ryzen 5 3600x to pair with my RTX 2060 SC Ultra

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14196

use https://pcpartpicker.com and dress out your build, they track compatibility issues. can you also please stick to the regular text in threads, especially because you like things to look good, your text is a poor choice for readability.

More than likely any cooler that fits the 2xxx series will fit the new series, as they share the same socket.

So you want a cooler and a board for $190? Or is that a budget for each? It won't be much of an issue, but will leave you with b450 boards, as the new x570 boards look quite pricy.

Sinxph

Reputable
Jan 16, 2017
More than likely any cooler that fits the 2xxx series will fit the new series, as they share the same socket.

So you want a cooler and a board for $190? Or is that a budget for each? It won't be much of an issue, but will leave you with b450 boards, as the new x570 boards look quite pricy.
I’m buying the Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro motherboard and I’m going to buy the NZXT Kraken X72 360mm cooler. Is that a good choice?