Need Help With Razer Kraken 7.1

Twelvelvet

Reputable
Oct 21, 2014
Hello, i'm from Indonesia, so i will try to explain my problem with my best english

I need help with this, when i'm start playing bf4 with razer kraken 7.1 already plugged in, the headset produces no sound. But when i unplug it and replug it again, i can hear sound from my headset. But there is a problem, the game becomes abnormal, its freezing about 1 sec and then runs smoothly again, after 1 minute it freezes again about 1 sec and then runs smoothly again. What happened with this? Is the problem from razer synapse? please help!

Sorry for bad English

Solution
Still need to unplug and then plug it to get any sound?
If yes try to disable onboard soundcard from bios and left only the Kraken.
If no, but still get the freezes try to change usb port and the usb polling rate to known if you have a problem with the usb that produce the freeze.

juanrdp

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
The razer kraken is an Usb solution that its recognized as a second soundcard if you have not disables the mobo sound, probably you have the mobo sound as default one and that's why you didnt get sound from the headset.

Try to choose in Bf4 the Kraken as output device or choose it as default device in windows before starting Bf4

juanrdp

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
Still need to unplug and then plug it to get any sound?
If yes try to disable onboard soundcard from bios and left only the Kraken.
If no, but still get the freezes try to change usb port and the usb polling rate to known if you have a problem with the usb that produce the freeze.

Solution

Twelvelvet

Reputable
Oct 21, 2014
nice suggestion to disable onboard soundcard and left only the kraken, that's worked, thanks!
now can you help me little bit more about the freezing problem??