Question Need help with right click menu

Methen

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2010
Hello I need some help with item that is stuck in the right click menu a while I installed a copy of my encryption sort ware on windows 10
how ever when I right click on folder it gives the wrong shortcut taking you the place where you register I have tried uninstalling and even used revo uninstaller but that did not worked also tried a program called configure file menu tools but it did not show the item
how do I remove this item from the menu as it is very annoying it is in place where you right click in a folder
Windows 10
Version 21H1
the version of windows Iam using is
osbuild 19043.1526
Windows features experience pack 120.212.4170.0

Methen

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2010
Hello I need some help with item that is stuck in the right click menu a while I installed a copy of my encryption sort ware on windows 10
how ever when I right click on folder it gives the wrong shortcut taking you the place where you register I have tried uninstalling and even used revo uninstaller but that did not worked also tried a program called configure file menu tools but it did not show the item
how do I remove this item from the menu as it is very annoying it is in place where you right click in a folder
Windows 10
Version 21H1
the version of windows Iam using is
osbuild 19043.1526
Windows features experience pack 120.212.4170.0
Yep did not work

gardenman

Splendid
Provide more info.

What encryption program and downloaded from where?
What does the menu item say?
Provide a screen shot of it. You can upload images to imgur.com and link to them on here.

If it's a quick/easy/free download, I'll install it onto a test machine to see if I can determine what is going on. But the more info I have, the better.

Latest posts