[SOLVED] Need help with Ryzen 5 2600x and Cpu cooler Cryorig c7 vs stock unusually high temp itx build

Jan 27, 2019
Hi

Recently I've built a custom mini itx gaming pc using Fractal Design node 202 and I am getting an unusually higher temperature for my CPU and that lead to other components to get hotter inside the case. First, I didn’t get any aftermarket CPU cooler for my CPU, later I realized the wraith spire cooler that came with the cpu doesn’t fit well with in my case so I ordered cryorig c7. I didn’t particularly test the temp with the stock cooler but only once I measured the load temp with the stock cooler and it went up to around 77degrees with the case open. after installing the cryorig c7 CPU cooler I measured the temperature both case open and close. case open it goes up to 85 degrees and case closed 96degrees under load and 55 degrees and 65 degrees in idle. In my opinion its too hot for my setup considering this is an itx build. note. this is not my first build, I’ve built pcs before. what should I do is this normal? Is this something wrong with the cooler or should I change something in my setup!

My pc spec is

Ryzen 2600x
CPU cooler cryorig c7
500bg samsung 970evo nvme
RAM Corsair Vengence 16gb DDR4 3200mhz
Motherboard MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC
MSI RTX 2060 Ventus
PSU Corsair sf-450
Case Fractal design node 202

Dec 23, 2018
Hi

Recently I've built a custom mini itx gaming pc using Fractal Design node 202 and I am getting an unusually higher temperature for my CPU and that lead to other components to get hotter inside the case. First, I didn’t get any aftermarket CPU cooler for my CPU, later I realized the wraith spire cooler that came with the cpu doesn’t fit well with in my case so I ordered cryorig c7. I didn’t particularly test the temp with the stock cooler but only once I measured the load temp with the stock cooler and it went up to around 77degrees with the case open. after installing the cryorig c7 CPU cooler I measured the temperature both case open and close. case open it goes up to 85 degrees and case closed 96degrees under load and 55 degrees and 65 degrees in idle. In my opinion its too hot for my setup considering this is an itx build. note. this is not my first build, I’ve built pcs before. what should I do is this normal? Is this something wrong with the cooler or should I change something in my setup!

My pc spec is

Ryzen 2600x
CPU cooler cryorig c7
500bg samsung 970evo nvme
RAM Corsair Vengence 16gb DDR4 3200mhz
Motherboard MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC
MSI RTX 2060 Ventus
PSU Corsair sf-450
Case Fractal design node 202
Not saying this will solve it but I was running high temps until I installed all the Motherboard software. Then I found special fan sync software included that tuned all my fans for the temperature. It solved all my problems but I have an Asus Motherboard.