Need help with selling price of my budget gaming pc(price check)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2018
Hi, my family recently has fallen into financial hardship and wanted to know how much I could get from the system listed below

CPU: Intel - Pentium G4560
Motherboard: Asus - H110-PLUS ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: Kingston - HyperX FURY 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
Storage: Kingston - SSDNow A00 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card
Case: CiT - G Force ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair - VS 650W ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Thanks!

Solution
Considering that everything is immaculate and at perfect condition, calculate the initial price times 0.7, e.g: VS650W $50 --> $35. That should be the selling price and it may fluctuate depending on whether you have warranty.

WildCard999

Titan
Not sure if I can give you an exact price to sell it for but you will want to list your country, also parting it out and selling each piece should get you a bit more money however it could take a bit longer.

PuperHacker

Honorable
Considering that everything is immaculate and at perfect condition, calculate the initial price times 0.7, e.g: VS650W $50 --> $35. That should be the selling price and it may fluctuate depending on whether you have warranty.

Solution
May 18, 2018

Sadly we need the cash ASAP as it's next months food this is helping to pay. I'm from England

May 18, 2018

Will do

May 18, 2018

That ended up at £217 or $287 without Win10 Pro

PuperHacker

Honorable

Sounds reasonable. You can either sell it off for roughly £250 or do as WildCard999 says, sell each component seperately which will give you a little more money.

DragonBorn1511

Honorable
Dec 19, 2014

I personally believe you will struggle massively getting over £200 simply because it has 4GB RAM. While it may be easy to think "someone could just buy it and add another 4GB RAM", most buyers will want it ready to go, ready to do everything. This is due to a lot of buyers being....computer building inept.

From my experience, the difference in selling price of a system with 4GB ram and 8GB is absolutely huge. an extra 4GB RAM doesn't cost that much, but add significant value.

For example, with 8GB ram that PC would fetch close to £300, maybe more. with 4GB a lot of people will see it as "it can't run all the latest games with just 4GB RAM", with 4GB RAM i'd say close to 200. whereas a stick of DDR4 4GB is maybe £30-35 brand new.

Just my two cents from buying/building and selling Gaming PC's over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.