[SOLVED] Need help with so called FPS hack in FPS games ??

bniknafs9

Honorable
Jan 21, 2019
Hi
recently upgraded to Fiber internet. and i seem to perform better in games , like COD mw . on blizzrd. But still i seem to be lacking somewhere despite better ping and less packet loss. i suspect it's the same FPS hack they talk about in gaming forums .

can you help me with this ?

mah cpu be 9900k
AMD 5700XT
64 ram 2400 mhz

monitor : samsung 144 hz capale freesync led

what else should i mention ?

thanks for your help in advance .

Solution
There can be lots of factors. A key one for me is finding a mouse I like and then fine tuning it and the game settings. This makes a big difference to me. Another is choosing game settings to get higher fps, I can notice a difference in FPS games between 100 and 140-160fps on my 144Hz monitor.

I suggest also watching some of the people playing. You will find some are nearly robotic, they know the maps and places to look for players. They are lining up to sight someone in the danger spot before they even turn the corner and at which point they only need to make a small adjustment.

Then practice, practice, practice and practice. To be really competitive you need to respond without thinking, the actions need to become natural reactions...
Hi
recently upgraded to Fiber internet. and i seem to perform better in games , like COD mw . on blizzrd. But still i seem to be lacking somewhere despite better ping and less packet loss. i suspect it's the same FPS hack they talk about in gaming forums .

can you help me with this ?

mah cpu be 9900k
AMD 5700XT
64 ram 2400 mhz

monitor : samsung 144 hz capale freesync led

what else should i mention ?

thanks for your help in advance .

What is this "FPS hack"? What is "lacking" exactly? The question is very nebulous without details about what you think is wrong, in some hard numbers or specific issues. Did you run benchmarks and are short of what the video card should do in the games you benchmarked? Or 3DMark or Passmark, or something to get performance numbers?

bniknafs9

Honorable
Jan 21, 2019
What is this "FPS hack"? What is "lacking" exactly? The question is very nebulous without details about what you think is wrong, in some hard numbers or specific issues. Did you run benchmarks and are short of what the video card should do in the games you benchmarked? Or 3DMark or Passmark, or something to get performance numbers?
is there a way to increase FPS and avoid getting shot at the corners , without benchmarking ?? where can i increase fps in the new adrenaline crimson software mate ?

is there a way to increase FPS and avoid getting shot at the corners , without benchmarking ?? where can i increase fps in the new adrenaline crimson software mate ?

You increase FPS by turning down game settings or resolution or with faster hardware. Benchmarking is not to increase FPS it's to see how your system is performing. If it's under what it should be then there may be an issue with the drivers or Windows or you are overheating and system is dropping speeds to avoid damage. Since you did not really give any details about what the exact issue is, there is no way to solve an issue that has no starting point. If you are just after more FPS then it's simple to do, lower settings or increase computer speeds with faster parts.

There can be lots of factors. A key one for me is finding a mouse I like and then fine tuning it and the game settings. This makes a big difference to me. Another is choosing game settings to get higher fps, I can notice a difference in FPS games between 100 and 140-160fps on my 144Hz monitor.

I suggest also watching some of the people playing. You will find some are nearly robotic, they know the maps and places to look for players. They are lining up to sight someone in the danger spot before they even turn the corner and at which point they only need to make a small adjustment.

Then practice, practice, practice and practice. To be really competitive you need to respond without thinking, the actions need to become natural reactions of muscle memory.

My experience of modern AAA FPS games is 9 times out of 10 the player people accuse of hacking is not actually hacking, they are just that good and probably using best in class hardware. I have been accused of hacking many times and I don’t, I hate hackers as they ruin games.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS