[SOLVED] Need help with PSU AND GPU

Jun 3, 2020
Guys i need help. I have the MasterWatt Lite 500W and i dont know if it will suport gtx 1060 6gb that i am thinking of buying. Will it suport the GPU AND IS THE SPU ENOUGH FOR THE Gtx 1060 6gb

"The minimum PSU wattage for a GTX 1060 6gb is 450W. But it should be a efficient PSU to supply adequate power. Actually effective wattage appears to be very less than the written in cheap PSUs"

MasterWatt Lite 500W is not a reliable PSU, it will run the card and the PC for sure, but i personally wouldn't risk it.
How old is it (because it's 2013 model), if its very old (above 4+ years) please don't try to even start stressing the PC with it, it might die and take some of the components inside the PC with it.

Jun 3, 2020
"The minimum PSU wattage for a GTX 1060 6gb is 450W. But it should be a efficient PSU to supply adequate power. Actually effective wattage appears to be very less than the written in cheap PSUs"

MasterWatt Lite 500W is not a reliable PSU, it will run the card and the PC for sure, but i personally wouldn't risk it.
How old is it (because it's 2013 model), if its very old (above 4+ years) please don't try to even start stressing the PC with it, it might die and take some of the components inside the PC with it.
is 600w enough then

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Guys i need help. I have the MasterWatt Lite 500W and i dont know if it will suport gtx 1060 6gb that i am thinking of buying. Will it suport the GPU AND IS THE SPU ENOUGH FOR THE Gtx 1060 6gb
You need to list the other parts of your PC to get any accurate answer. You could have a 65 watt processor or a 220 watt old FX 9590.

A GTX 1060 has a TDP of about 130 watts depending on the model.