Question Need help with System image recovery issue on Dell XPS 8930

Dec 31, 2019
I try doing the system image recovery by holding down the Shift key on my keyboard and restart the PC to get to Windows 10 boot options. I can’t do a system image recovery because every time I try the screen turns black and It says” signal entering the power saving mode shortly”. After I waited 30 minutes, and nothing show up on the screen. It connected to the power adapter. The computer is still on and the fan is running. It’s a new computer. Also, old desktop let me go to image recovery mode.

Things I already try:
"Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"
“turn off the Power Saving Mode feature “
Computer type:
PC/Desktop
System Manufacturer/Model Number:
XPS Tower 8930 Desktop
Windows 10 Home 64bit
CPU:
9th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 9700 (8-Core, 12MB Cache, up to 4.7GHz with Intel(R) Turbo Boost Techno
Motherboard:
0T2HR0
Memory:
DDR4 16GBytes
Graphics Card(s):
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
Browser:
Google Chrome
Antivirus:
McAfee

Feels like I'm missing something here, so I may have the completely wrong end of the stick.

Why are you trying to do a system image recovery on a new computer?
Had the Windows licence been digitally linked I'd suggest a fresh installation.

I'm not sure why you mentioned that your old desktop allowed you to go to image recovery, unless you're implying you've used the boot drive from this old PC for this new one.

I'm sure others will have more useful contributions to make.

Dec 31, 2019
Feels like I'm missing something here, so I may have the completely wrong end of the stick.

Why are you trying to do a system image recovery on a new computer?
Had the Windows licence been digitally linked I'd suggest a fresh installation.

I'm not sure why you mentioned that your old desktop allowed you to go to image recovery, unless you're implying you've used the boot drive from this old PC for this new one.

I'm sure others will have more useful contributions to make.
So I needed to do a system image transfer all my data to my new computer but I was able to do it by manually inputting all the files. Now I would like this boot option to work in case of windows fail. It doesn’t let me use any of the boot option because the screen turn blank as I mentioned above .