Always list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the make and model of your PSU, wattage isn't the only thing that matters when trying to understand if it's a good/bad unit. What cooler are you working with and what is your ambient air temps? Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard?

Feb 23, 2019
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the make and model of your PSU, wattage isn't the only thing that matters when trying to understand if it's a good/bad unit. What cooler are you working with and what is your ambient air temps? Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard?
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard : asus rig strix b450f
Ram: 8gb ddr4 Corsair lpx
Ssd / hdd : 238gb and 1th segate
Gpu : rtx 2060
Psu 850 w evga
Chassis: phanteks p300

Feb 23, 2019
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

And the wraith cooler that comes with the Ryzen 5 2600

Feb 23, 2019
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Please help I’m a noob