[SOLVED] Need help with the connection of my PSU to the power

Oct 13, 2021
Hey guys,
Finally built my dream build a 5600x with a 3070ti FE! :D with a MSI 750w mpg A750GF PSU.

So the PC is working fine!! But Im super worried about how its currently being connected to the power (its a HUGE mess rn lol)

MY MSI 750W MPG A750 PSU has a UK type plug but my UPS APC BX1100C-IN (has sockets for only Indian plugs). So to work around that I’ve connected it to a GM 3061 E-Book 4+4 powerstrip, which is connected into my UPS plugged into the wall socket, which is i think a 5Amp Socket.

Now for the interesting part, So unfortunately my entire house has a 800VA ups and an inverter powering all the rooms and sockets of the house. So another problem arises since my computers ups is 1100VA.

Could really use some advice and help guys, don’t want to fry my hard earned money!!

1. Is it safe to plug the PSU into the power-strip and then the UPS?
  2. Is It safe for my 1100VA ups to be plugged into the wall socket that’s connected to the 800VA ups and inverter??

Solution
Hey guys,
Finally built my dream build a 5600x with a 3070ti FE! :D with a MSI 750w mpg A750GF PSU.

So the PC is working fine!! But Im super worried about how its currently being connected to the power (its a HUGE mess rn lol)

MY MSI 750W MPG A750 PSU has a UK type plug but my UPS APC BX1100C-IN (has sockets for only Indian plugs). So to work around that I’ve connected it to a GM 3061 E-Book 4+4 powerstrip, which is connected into my UPS plugged into the wall socket, which is i think a 5Amp Socket.

Now for the interesting part, So unfortunately my entire house has a 800VA ups and an inverter powering all the rooms and sockets of the house. So another problem arises since my computers ups is 1100VA.

Could really use some advice...

kanewolf

Titan
Hey guys,

Could really use some advice and help guys, don’t want to fry my hard earned money!!

1. Is it safe to plug the PSU into the power-strip and then the UPS?
  2. Is It safe for my 1100VA ups to be plugged into the wall socket that’s connected to the 800VA ups and inverter??
Purchase the correct cord. The PC power supply has a standard connection. You can buy a Indian power cord.
An 800VA UPS for an entire house? I don't understand how that works at all.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS