Need help with unknown issue

Gifmaster

Reputable
Jul 20, 2014
Hi i am having an issue when starting my PC, when ever i start my pc, my keyboard, mouse and monitor are not turning on, but my PC is running. CPU fan is working, PSU is working, but my Monitor, Keyboard and mouse are not. Now to fix this issue i usually hard shut down my pc, using the power button and then few seconds later i turn it on and everything starts as normal.And it is always the same every time i have to start my PC two times.Now this has been going on for a week or so now, and i have no idea whats been causing it.
I have no perfomance issues what so ever, all my games are running fine so i have no idea whats going on. I would appreciate some help if someone has any idea on what might be causing this issue

Mark RM

Admirable
Sounds like bad power somewhere.... either the primary PSU caps are losing integrity or the motherboards power circuitry is going downhill.

Normally you target the PSU first and the motherboard second. But the fact that you get fan spin and no USB or PCIe power is making me think motherboard.