Last edited:
I have an older pc
Amd 4100 fx 3.8 quad core
16 gig ram
500 power
Pci express x16 1.0
GeForce gt520 1gig

What do you think I can run
You for sure posted in wrong area. I found a neat website that will be helpful to you :D
https://www.pcgamebenchmark.com/ just put in your specs and see what games you could run. You could even run the test if you want and that will automatically check your specs then pull up games you can run. Your computer can run games, but a new graphics card would help you big time :D

Dec 6, 2020
You for sure posted in wrong area. I found a neat website that will be helpful to you :D
https://www.pcgamebenchmark.com/ just put in your specs and see what games you could run. You could even run the test if you want and that will automatically check your specs then pull up games you can run. Your computer can run games, but a new graphics card would help you big time :D
I guess I word it wrong I'm trying to see what video card I can buy to replace what I got

I guess I word it wrong I'm trying to see what video card I can buy to replace what I got
Hey what's your budget? I can't help without that ;o I also don't think right now is a good time to buy a graphics card. The prices are soooo inflated D:
Even in the used market. Tons of used RX 580's sold for what I was able to buy mine new D: Somehow all the new releases messed up the gpu and cpu markets soooo badly.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2020
Hey what's your budget? I can't help without that ;o I also don't think right now is a good time to buy a graphics card. The prices are soooo inflated D:
Even in the used market. Tons of used RX 580's sold for what I was able to buy mine new D: Somehow all the new releases messed up the gpu and cpu markets soooo badly.
I like to stay under 350 if possible also my card still running so I could wait a bit to get it I'm just not sure what I can run I keep strolling and reading and get confused by the requirements