Question Need Help with Windows XP reinstall/password reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

NF_JS

Commendable
Jun 1, 2017
So I've recently found an old computer in my granddad's shed and he told me I can take it because it's a school computer which he got after our local school swapped them out for newer PCs. It's a Gigabyte GA-8S650GMX/Intel Celeron 2.4GHz/256Mb DDR system. The problem is that it also has the school's hard drive which only allows me to access the "student" account while "teacher" and "Administrator" are password protected, I've tried to change/delete the passwords with command prompt in safe mode and account manager but all I get is "Access Denied", I also tried resetting the Administrator password using usb drive and a few different password removing softwares but all of them require a paid licence and I don't know how to use cracks and such, I also tried to reinstall windows but all I was able to achieve is a usb install manager that's an app rather than a boot drive so I got "access denied" again. Please let me know if someone knows of any password removing software that's free or a way to make a bootable Windows XP usb (has to be 32-bit). Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.