nhapzky08

Prominent
Dec 3, 2018
hey guys. so i got a new case ( sort of... fractal design define s )

i need recommendation for what kind of intake and exhaust fans should i buy. and what brand. ( a list will be appreciated so much )

and i saw an intake at the bottom ( beside the power supply ) should i put a fan in there too.

my aio will be at the top

please help and thank you :)

( ps : sorry for my bad grammar )

Lutfij

Titan
Ideally you should populate the same fans for the intakes and the exhausts. What sort of a budget do we have to work with? What are the specs to your system innards? List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

nhapzky08

Prominent
Dec 3, 2018
Ideally you should populate the same fans for the intakes and the exhausts. What sort of a budget do we have to work with? What are the specs to your system innards? List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
CPU:r5 2600x
Motherboard:b450 tomahawk
Ram: 2 x 8gb 2400
SSD/HDD: xpg 8200 240gb ( boot ) evo 860 ( game ) 2 tb ( storage )
GPU: zotac 1070 ti amp edition
PSU: seasonic focus+ 750w
Chassis: fractal design define s

budget is still subjective.

spencer.cleaves2

Upstanding
Jan 5, 2019
Usually for a standard ATX Case like that, I would configure 2 140mm fans in the front (2 120mm fans/ 3 120mm would also be okay). Then for the exhaust, have a 120mm a the top of your real panel (most cases come with one installed) and another one at the rear of your top panel. Hot air rises so you want your exhaust at the top of your case. That is essentially the basic neutral/ positive pressure set up for a mid size ATX case

nhapzky08

Prominent
Dec 3, 2018
Usually for a standard ATX Case like that, I would configure 2 140mm fans in the front (2 120mm fans/ 3 120mm would also be okay). Then for the exhaust, have a 120mm a the top of your real panel (most cases come with one installed) and another one at the rear of your top panel. Hot air rises so you want your exhaust at the top of your case. That is essentially the basic neutral/ positive pressure set up for a mid size ATX case
yeah. sure i go static pressure or airflow for intake?

TRENDING THREADS