[SOLVED] need help!!!

Jun 1, 2020
i got problem with my A button on my keyboard evrytime i push it my pc restart how can i remove this??

Solution
Hi, welcome to the forums.

First scan your system for viruses.

Next, boot into Safe Mode and see if you have the same problem? If not, then the problem is a driver or software (likely software).

I would then do a Clean Boot which disables all non-Microsoft software and test again. If the problem is gone during the Clean Boot, then it was one of the programs you disabled for the Clean Boot that is causing the issue. Re-enable a few programs at a time until you discover which one is causing the problem.
WARNING: When doing the clean boot, make sure you check the option to Hide all Microsoft services. Full instructions for the clean boot can be found here...

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, welcome to the forums.

First scan your system for viruses.

Next, boot into Safe Mode and see if you have the same problem? If not, then the problem is a driver or software (likely software).

I would then do a Clean Boot which disables all non-Microsoft software and test again. If the problem is gone during the Clean Boot, then it was one of the programs you disabled for the Clean Boot that is causing the issue. Re-enable a few programs at a time until you discover which one is causing the problem.
WARNING: When doing the clean boot, make sure you check the option to Hide all Microsoft services. Full instructions for the clean boot can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

After the Clean Boot you would obviously go back and undo the Clean Boot by re-enabling all of the startup applications and services once again.

Solution