[SOLVED] Need help!

Mar 14, 2020
Hello everyone!
Yesterday I was playing games and suddenly the fps stuck at 10..
I went to the task manager and the gpu and cpu had a really low usage when gaming.. like gpu is 3% of usage and cpu is like 10-15 %.. What the HECK!!!!

I am worried, every single game I have is running at 10 fps, my specs:
gtx 970
i5 4690k
8gb RAM
I don't know what is happening, any idea of you?
Thanks for your time!

Solution
YES!! I already fix the problem, just installed the new drivers of nvidia for my graphics card lol, so easy it solved my problem..
Anyways thanks for your time people!
D

Deleted member 14196

this doesn't sound like a windows update replacing drivers because it happened while gaming.

I am prone to think it's hardware related. what are your cpu and gpu temps? make and model of powersupply?

Mar 14, 2020
this doesn't sound like a windows update replacing drivers because it happened while gaming.

I am prone to think it's hardware related. what are your cpu and gpu temps? make and model of powersupply?
My psu is the mastercooler g750 750w 80 plus bronze, and temps... how can I check the temps?

Mar 14, 2020
Ok, when i'm playing (now at 10 fps) i get 47-50 Cº in the gpu, and 38-41Cº in the cpu..

And my gpu is using about 30% 4xx-671mhz, and the cpu is using from 2000mhz to 3900mhz, always changing from about 17% to about 30% of usage.. really weird!

Last edited:
Is there a possible problem with your cpu cooler, resulting in thermal throttling?
What is your cpu cooler?

Run HWmonitor.
If you see a max temperature of 100c. you are throttling.
If your minimum temperature is more than 10-15c. over ambient, then you likely have a problem with your cooler.

Mar 14, 2020
Is there a possible problem with your cpu cooler, resulting in thermal throttling?
What is your cpu cooler?

Run HWmonitor.
If you see a max temperature of 100c. you are throttling.
If your minimum temperature is more than 10-15c. over ambient, then you likely have a problem with your cooler.
I made the test and I have about 30-40 Cº in the cpus.

Mar 14, 2020
Well i'm thinking... I recently delete some things of my pc that I actually think I didn't need, does this happens because the pc isn't recognizing my games? I'm saying this because it runs games like when its IDLE.
What do you think? Do I need to do something to make it recognize its running a game?:neutral:

Mar 14, 2020
YES!! I already fix the problem, just installed the new drivers of nvidia for my graphics card lol, so easy it solved my problem..
Anyways thanks for your time people!

Solution