Need helps to chose mobo.

prototype18

Distinguished
Hi guys .

I am buying my new pc so i need a good mobo that fits my needs.... i would like one to have sli(not quad ) and onboard graphics .and i am having a hard tme finding it...My budget is max 180 $ so i hop to find a good mobo at this price. Thank you

This board is an excellent value with turbo boost: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138308. I use biostar over asus or asrock, which sometimes have funky bios settings that can cause ram issues. Biostar has always posted the first time for me, regardless of the ram brand. Use 1.5v CL9 non-ecc ddr3 and you will be fine.

prototype18

Distinguished
y but those mobos dsnt have sli and they are a bit oldie :p i was thinking about a better mobo that have sli and onboard graphics. after a year or 2 i will upgrade to i5 2500k so my mobo needs to be able to overclock.

i forgot to tell u that i will use corsair vengeance 4 or 8 gb ... gx 750 W ; gtx 460 gigabyte ; i3 2100 ; hdd 750 gb ; ssd 128 gb ocz.

The z68 chipset apparantly doesn't work in sli mode. Asrock, biostar, msi, foxconn, all value packed boards that I've used. Foxconn gets a very low rating, but I had no problems with customer service, and dell still uses alot of them. The last foxconn board I had was loaded with features such as spd and hdmi ports and was the fastest board for boot up time I've ever used.

prototype18

Distinguished
i just took a look at that board and found a review at bit-tech where they said this is a poor board -_- so i am looking at ASUS and MSI boards ...maybe ASROCK too. so if u can help me i would be glad :)

prototype18

Distinguished