Question Need Highly dust resistant PC Case

adikumar2010

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
I live in Delhi, India where its ultra dusty. I am looking to upgrade case which will accumulate minimum dust. My current case needs cleaning every 2 months and I am tired of it.
My budget is $120. I am only using air cooling for everything (no AIO & using CPU stock cooler). I only play apex legends once in a while where temps get 85C on both CPU & Mobo.

Currently using Ryzen 5 3600x, GTX 1660, 16GB DDR4 3600mhz, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus Motherboard, 1GB Nvme SSD, Antec HCG750 80 Plus Gold PSU.

Other then that, few requirements I have :
  1. If it comes with prefitted case fans then its a bonus.
  2. Cable management, so I can hide all cables nicely without bending them badly.
  3. Don't care about looks, RGB, etc. Only want maximum protection from dust in the air.
  4. I think if fan is on top of the case it will attract more dust (not sure about that). So front, side, rear fan might be better.
Case like this is what I want but it's impossible to find anything similar or same model like Silverstone Mammoth MM01 :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Af6bhAkZF0

temps get 85C on both CPU & Mobo
your temperatures are already reaching near to their max threshold so getting a case with less ventilation is not really an option.

if you cannot find a nicely filtered case
your best option may just be to purchase some very fine mesh screen and install custom filters on all intake areas.
think if fan is on top of the case it will attract more dust
any top mounted fan should be an exhaust fan so it would have nothing to do with dust intake.

adikumar2010

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
your temperatures are already reaching near to their max threshold so getting a case with less ventilation is not really an option.

if you cannot find a nicely filtered case
your best option may just be to purchase some very fine mesh screen and install custom filters on all intake areas.

any top mounted fan should be an exhaust fan so it would have nothing to do with dust intake.

Can you suggest few cases in my budget which have good dust resistant design without compromised a lot on air flow.

which have good dust resistant design
i don't search for this as an actual property of cases because i keep the windows mostly shut with air conditioning and our house properly vacuumed and dusted.

high airflow options and internal design are the only factors i tend to look out for.

but here is a shopping list from the last few builds i completed:
Newegg.com - Cases
many of them appear "Out Of Stock" because they are not offered from the same sellers anymore.

Reactions: adikumar2010

TRENDING THREADS