Need indoor wifi for gaming and streaming from outdoor wifi extender/antenna

ckhinkleluv4evr

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017
Hello. Trying to help a young couple who can't afford a monthly cable/wifi bill. They currently have an outdoor antenna to pick up a few channels on their tv, now we are working on getting them wifi. Thought about purchasing an outdoor wifi extender/antenna to pick up the signal from the office of the campground they live at. They have permission to do so, it is about 150-200 yards away. They have no computer or laptop . They have an x-Box and TV. Need to find a way to set up the wifi antenna to provide wifi in their camper to stream Netflix and get wifi on their phones. Can this be done and if so what do we need? Thanks

Solution
You would have your network connected to a LocoM2 wireless point to point to second locoM2 at their location (line of site required) then from their LocoM2 in to their router/wireless AP

ckhinkleluv4evr

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017

Thanks, going to try that, have one ordered. I'm assuming I still need the outdoor wifi antenna? Does it connect to the ubiquiti loco m2? Can I mount the ubiquiti outside with the antenna? do I need a router/modem to connect ubiquiti to inside the home ? Thanks for your help, as you can see from my questions I have little knowledge about this.

TRENDING THREADS