[SOLVED] Need informations please

Jun 2, 2020
Hello everyone!! I need a little information. A month ago I was playing normally as always and out of nowhere the pc crashed and gave a blue screen. During the blue screen I loaded a percentage and restarted my windows normally. After that I never had any problems or blue screen again. I ran sfc / verifyonly on my cmd and found files that were incorrect. Do you think I should apply chkdsk /r or sfc /scannow ?? My windows has been working normally as always.

Build:

CPU - AMD RYZEN 5 2600
GPU - MSI ARMOR RX 580 8GB
Motherboard - ASUS PRIME A320 - K
RAM - TEAMGROUP 8GB SINGLE CHANNEL 2400MHZ
SSD - KINGSTON A400 240GB
HDD - TOSHIBA 1TB
POWER SUPPLY - KOLINK 600W

PS: I don´t have any overclock done on my hardware. I checked my disks and they are okay.

Thank you

Solution
Yes, you certainly should run chkdsk /r and sfc /scannow . While a few corrupted systems files may not be noticeable, they can make the system unstable, which will show up eventually. Running these maintenance files should be done on a regular bases to keep windows systems files healthy.
Yes, you certainly should run chkdsk /r and sfc /scannow . While a few corrupted systems files may not be noticeable, they can make the system unstable, which will show up eventually. Running these maintenance files should be done on a regular bases to keep windows systems files healthy.

Solution