Need major help troubleshooting PC problems, did everything in my power to try to fix. Memtest passed, reset CMOS, removed GPU

Sep 29, 2018
So I'm having constant screen freezing and BSOD crashes and I have no idea what's causing it but I hope I'm close to figuring it out.

Things I've tried but still my PC continued to crash and freeze: Removed the GPU, removed ram and placed in different spots, wiped all drives clean, factory reset, msconfig to use only NEEDED drivers, cleared CMOS (about 4 times)

Performed memtest86 no problems, performed windows memtest under cmd prompt no problems, still crashing.

Maybe a super bad virus I cant get out? Maybe motherboard problems? I dont know what to do at this point. I can still log in and do things but after some time it will crash into BSOD.

(I have a LEGIT copy of windows 10 purchased from microsoft.com)

(Passed memtest86 twice, and the windows memtest, removed ram and put in different slots still BSOD)

Some BSOD screen crashes and/or problems that might help:

Sometimes gets - "your settings are managed by your organization"

Cmd prompt shows up and goes back in the blink of an eye about 10-20 seconds after startup.

MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD

BAD POOL CALLER BSOD

PFN LIST CORRUPT BSOD

Network sometimes going on and off and not working (via ethernet). And wifi.

When I try to use the windows search bar it freezes up alot.

APC INDEX MISMATCH BSOD

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OF EQUAL

REFERENCE BY POINTER BSOD

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLARION BSOD

ATTEMPTED EXCECUTE OF NON EXCECUTE MEMORY

UNEXPECTED KERNAL MODE TRAP BSOD

Dxgmms2.sys

Solution
You could have a bad power supply. You could have bad motherboard drivers. You could have a bad graphics card.

What are the components of this system?