Need Monitor/TV to Match

I currently have this television which I am going to use as a gaming monitor: http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN26D4003BDXZA-specs

It is 768x1366 resolution and I am perfectly happy with it (and the display is gorgeous along with the speakers). I would like a dual monitor setup when I am gaming, but it seems this television is no longer sold, I can't even find it used online. So I am looking for another Samsung 26" display that would be able to go next to my current display without making the difference very noticeable. Any recommendations?

Solution
It is going to be 2" off either for the 24" or the 28". It won't look that bad as the measurement is a diagonal, so it will be less in the vertical direction.

If they have to be perfectly matched monitors, than you can always buy two new ones, but they won't match when you want to add a third display to the setup... and so it goes.
It is going to be 2" off either for the 24" or the 28". It won't look that bad as the measurement is a diagonal, so it will be less in the vertical direction.

If they have to be perfectly matched monitors, than you can always buy two new ones, but they won't match when you want to add a third display to the setup... and so it goes.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS