Need Motorola T720 Driver for Macintosh

I have a Motorola T720 GSM cell phone on the Cingular network. I am looking
for a driver that will work with Mac OS X 10.3.4 so that I can connect to
internet with cellular dialup. I contacted Motorola and they said they only
have Windows drivers. Any body using a Motorola T720 GSM on cingular with a
Mac? thanks gerry

On 7/13/04 9:50 PM, in article 20040713215055.12238.00001845@mb-m01.aol.com,
"Gslaughter" <gslaughter@aol.com> wrote:

> I have a Motorola T720 GSM cell phone on the Cingular network. I am looking
> for a driver that will work with Mac OS X 10.3.4 so that I can connect to
> internet with cellular dialup. I contacted Motorola and they said they only
> have Windows drivers. Any body using a Motorola T720 GSM on cingular with a
> Mac? thanks gerry

While not the GSM model, I did it with the CDMA model of the T720. Shows up
as a modem in Internet connect and I picked a generic script. From there it
was no problem to set up to dial the Internet....