[SOLVED] NEED NEW 360MM AI

Feb 22, 2021
My budget is 240usd looking for a 360mm aio for lian li o11d

I will replace the fans with ql corsair fans

my cpu is i5 8600 3.1ghz

Please leave suggestions my pc theme is white so white would be nice

Solution
The QL series aren't radiator fans though... Anyway! Yes, white 360mm hybrids available in white:
Corsair H150i Elite Capellix
Lian Li Galahad AIO 360 RGB
Deepcool Castle 360EX White/ Captain 360EX White RGB/ Gamerstorm Captain 360X White: Something something about names...
Cooler Master ML360P Silver Edition RGB: This one's more of a silver color, so probable pass on this.
Asus ROG Strix LC 360 RGB White

Oh, there aren't that many white options to begin with...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The QL series aren't radiator fans though... Anyway! Yes, white 360mm hybrids available in white:
Corsair H150i Elite Capellix
Lian Li Galahad AIO 360 RGB
Deepcool Castle 360EX White/ Captain 360EX White RGB/ Gamerstorm Captain 360X White: Something something about names...
Cooler Master ML360P Silver Edition RGB: This one's more of a silver color, so probable pass on this.
Asus ROG Strix LC 360 RGB White

Oh, there aren't that many white options to begin with...

Reactions: OneSilver
Solution

DSzymborski

Titan
wdym locked I5?

It's a card with a 65W TDP and it's a locked CPU so no overclocking to bump that up. The heat removal difficulty is quite limited, so spending $240 on a 360mm AIO isn't a practical use of money. Something like a $100 Enermax Aquafusion 240mm (it's white) won't do a worse job at cooling your CPU in any meaningful sense. Now, if you want to spend $100-$140 extra just for aesthetics, that's fine -- though that and selling your CPU used would likely get you a 8700K -- but you do need to know going into that decision that there's no real performance reason to do this.

Reactions: TheJoker2020

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Usually they are pretty easy to spot when people mention getting a cooler and immediately want to replace fans, usually for RGB rather than those shipped with the cooler/designed for the cooler.
Maybe they already have said fans? The thread title is, 'Need New 360mm'... so they already had a 360mm, it died on them, and they were going to reuse the fans.

I probably over-analyzed this...

Reactions: OneSilver