So I was planning to buy a new graphics card and I stumbled upon this gtx 1660 super, I was surprised because I have no Idea where the 16 series came from. Can you guys enlighten me?
- Why did they release the 16 series?
- Is the new 16 series compatible to all PC games?
- Why is the 16 series cheaper than the 10 series? Does it mean it has a shorter lifespan? Does it have a weaker cooling system?
- If my RAM is 16 GB, my CPU is i5 4400k (3.0 Ghz), my PSU is 650 watts, and my motherboard is a gigabyte h270m-d3h, will my PC bottleneck? If so, is it still ok?
- Can the 1660 super overclock?
- Lastly, is the 1660 super a smart choice? Can there be alternatives that are cheaper?